This weekend the Heninger crew packed up and headed up north to good ol' Utah!
Pop Pop and Jody tied the knot on Saturday, so we went up to help celebrate and spend some quality time together. It was a BLAST!
SATURDAY
Saturday was Grandpa's big day!
After getting all ready, we headed up to Midway for the festivities.
(here's an iPhone recap...when I get the real pics all edited, I'll post those!!)
After the wedding, we headed up to Park City to do the Alpine Slide!

One of Dad's battle wounds from his sledding accident....he got a little too much speed!
SUNDAY
Sunday morning we attended our church meetings, then came home to lunch with the Prothero's. After lunch, Holly and I took Chris to the airport, and then we spent the evening (really every evening we were there) playing out in the front yard. The weather was beautiful.
We bought some sparklers Saturday, so we decided to have some fun when the sun finally went down.
(daylight savings is CRAZY...it was like, 9:30pm by the time it started to get dark! Whaaaaa?!)
MONDAY
Monday was spent in good ol' Provo.
After some shopping in the Riverwoods, we headed to Ripples for some good grub, then BYU for some chocolate covered cinnamon bears! After BYU we went to see the Provo City Center Temple, then the girls headed out to do some more shopping. For dinner we picked up a pizza and headed up the canyon for a picnic!
TUESDAY
Tuesday we headed to Salt Lake!
We started at the Temple, ate lunch at City Creek, went on the top of the Church Offices building, walked around the temple a little more, then hit up the shops.
After returning to Provo, Brandon, Holly & I rented bikes and rode up the canyon. Then the family came and met us at Provo Beach Resort! We played some games, and Brandon and I did the ropes course. It was a BLAST! The Prothero's came and met up with us, and we got some dinner and headed back up to the house to enjoy our last evening together.
WEDNESDAY
Wednesday morning we packed up and made the long journey home! We had such an awesome time, enjoying the fantastic weather and great family time. I'm so excited for Pop Pop and Jody; they are so happy together!
One of the many things I have learned the past few months...Family is EVERYTHING, and I am so grateful for mine! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment