I was spoiled AGAIN this weekend and got to fly up to Utah to participate in the annual
Camp Boys BYU Game!
...we decided we Bleed Blue, rain or shine!
Even though it started to pour as soon as we walked in the stadium, and the game was put on hold for 2 hours, it was an awesome game!
(Tyler was even kind enough to teach me how football works...and I think I sorta get it!)
The Camp Boys: Uncle Val, Grandpa, Stacey, Tyler, Matt, Garrett
[I know this one is a little out of focus...But it's the only one i have of all of us at the game!]
It was another great weekend, and I was so excited to finally meet the Camps! It's no wonder where Tyler gets his charming personality or stunning good looks, those Camps are top notch!
Thanks Camp fam for a wonderful weekend, and GO COUGARS!!!!




YOU ARE A TOTAL BABE! You look so happy!!! Love the blog :)
ReplyDelete